Wednesday, April 18, 2018

University Life πŸ’–πŸ‘«

University Life..

I was dreamed
      Every moment.
To select to the Campus.
       One day,
Wonderful day,
I was selected.
     
I entered to the University.
  My eyes feasting of environment
               With beauty.
This is a nice paradise
               I think.

After few month
  I wonder and thought 
 Not sweet food there,
Not free time than before,
A many time we were busy.

  But,
We all are very enjoy
      With each others.
I felt freedom than before.
    But,
Not family members here.
 I felt alone with
  Calm and silent
  Some moment.


Eventhough  ,
There are a paradise
My eyes and mind 
Feasting with 
 Freedom and beauty.

                          -Subhashi-
                                  




No comments:

Post a Comment