Thursday, April 26, 2018

Assingment -04

               Sri Lanka By William Blake.

I wander lonely as a free bird
In the pearl of Indian ocean.
I wonder and a moment I forgot
My mother land.
That land like no other
Just like heaven
I felt that nevar want another.

Beautiful, wonderfuland colourful everywhere
Feasting of my eyes with beauty
Of various things.
Tha longer river Mahaweli the gushing water
In the crystal clear stream.
Like a father of other rivers.

Very special to me
The difference of everywhere
God sits on Adam's peak
Blessing to nation of Sri Lanka.

Behold,
Mountains cover with beautiful flora.
Fauna living freely in jungles
Never ending valleys full of blossom.
Blue ocean is a carpet that saves the soil
As the nature hugs her beauty
I feel Sri Lanka is a paradise.










                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment