Thursday, April 26, 2018

Assingment-01- monologue.

                         
                      How I Teach Them....??


Many a time I seen only a dream.
Haha...
I was born and I learnt an urban society
I learnt well.
I got degree, got job but was not happy to me.
So,
I dreamed to give to knowledge for 
Rural students.
Ha ha one day ,
one moment my fortune smile with me...

As a English teacher 
I went to the rural village. 
Oh wonder!
Feasting of my eyes with beauty of the bucolic environment.
All are living lovely,
Peaceful and simple way.
I wondered, I couldn't believed.
Haha.. Haha..
Whole environment silent and  calm
When I went here like to Stanger, ha..ha..

I went to the rural school to teach English.
I like so much, 
I dreamed to give knowledge
For rural students.
I seen students like a patients
Without English knowledge.
I felt as broken my dreams.
They didn't like, not familiar,
They ran away from the English.

Oh..! So sad.
No facilities there to study.
Not familiar them an English.
Students running and running their own way.
With their familiar way.
I mostly wants to teach them.
How I teach them?
Many a time I think about it.
They are not try to fly with the modern world.
I..? As a teacher ,
Every moment give advice them.
When time pass,
Most of students clung my hand 
To fly with the modern world with knowledge.
I felt differentiate of urban and rural education.

Teacher we like to learn English.
We want to study well.
Student said to me.
My heart was exult.
One student and me,
 face to face.
Teacher you changed my life
You guidance of my life
You were lighting up my future.
She said to me.
Fulfilled , exult my heart listen it.

Still remember in the past time
When I am teaching all the students
Look like a mental person.
Ha ha..
Now? Yes now
All are studying English well.
Many a time I give to advice
Some one learn well and advance
To sum modern world.
They will  never forget me.
I proud myself
I won a my dream .
Many time I feel happy 
As a teacher I completed my duty.
Indeed you need only a dream to win life.



No comments:

Post a Comment