Thursday, April 26, 2018

Assignment -02

                    Vedio comment.

  

It is a meaningful and powerful song which I have been heard. The beginning of the song is very attractive and they are get our entire attention it untill the end. When I heard this song I forget every problems and relax mind . There are beautiful fusion of different types of children's voices. They are singing perfect and attractive way. The combination between singing and music are very powerful and perfect. Threfore it gives emotional feeling to listener. And also it helps to get audience entire attention.
                      
                               When I heard this song I feel wonderful relax in there calm and sweet sound. I was listen that song sevaral time. I like this song very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment